- Include a short bio and your credentials.
- Consult the editor prior to the submission deadlines on the expected word count. Articles over 1000 words may require additional editing.
- All articles are reviewed by the editor to determine suitability for publication.
- All articles go through editing and proofreading. Final versions will be sent to the writer for approval.
- Articles may be held for future issues depending on the themes.
- Winter Issue: January 15th
- Spring/Summer Issue: May 1st
- Fall Issue: September 1st