Since 1868, the Maryland School for the Deaf has been at the forefront in shaping educational trends for Deaf and Hard of Hearing children and youth. Today, MSD is internationally acknowledged for educational leadership that embraces innovative instruction and emerging technologies for the benefit of Maryland's Deaf and Hard of Hearing students.
- An MSD Education is available to Deaf and Hard of Hearing Maryland children from birth to age 21.
- Offers comprehensive educational programs fully accredited by the middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
- Serves children across a broad spectrum of intellectual and physical abilities, including those with mild to severe additional disabilities.
- Provides extraordinary support to children and families.
- Is FREE to Maryland residents.
For more information about MSD visit their website at www.msd.edu or contact them at: Telephone 301-360-2000 or videophone 240-575-2966.